25 Things About This Summer:
1. I made these guys. Then I ate them, and life was good. We’ll get back to them in a little bit.
2. I am almost finished catching up on all seven seasons of Grey’s Anatomy. In other words, I watch too much TV.
3. I wore a tux to work. I felt like a penguin.
4. Gingie was spotted hiding on top of boxes of stock during a thunderstorm. I ran to take a picture before consoling her. Priorities.
5. I wake up at 4:50 in the morning for work. Yikes.
6. On my days off, I wake up at 6 am… without an alarm. Double yikes.
7. I can’t even tell you how many pots of coffee I’ve brewed this summer.
8. I’m 95% sure the coffee maker at work has a vendetta against me. I’ve cleaned up overflowing coffee way too many times for there to be any other explanation (and yes, I do know how to brew a good pot of coffee).
9. Speaking of work, I spotted this gem in the parking lot.
10. I went to Michigan and ate at Zingerman’s Deli. It was glorious.
11. My flight home from Michigan got cancelled. Typical.
12. I discovered this blog. Genius.
13. Foodgawker overload.
14. I fell asleep on a pool float and didn’t get burned. Hallelujah!
15. Awkward flip-flop tan lines.
16. Cheese-balling it up at Niagara Falls!
17. I whipped up some Almond Butter Froyo with Amaretto Caramel Sauce. Noms.
18. I made 3674569845769872305 supermarket trips… and I don’t particularly like going grocery shopping (weird, I know).
19. I exaggerated.
20. Olympic opening ceremony face dresses, say whaaaaaaaaaaaat?
21. Why were the Spice Girls not at the opening ceremonies?! #90skidprobs
22. I walked across the Brooklyn Bridge!
23. And once in Brooklyn, I ate at Bubby’s. Yay comfort food!
24. Every time TLC airs the previews for this show I cringe.
25. Air conditioning, I love you.
End random ramblings. Back to the eggplant rolls!